Youth Pastor/Worship Leader Position at St. Luke E-Free Church in Wellington, MO
Title: Youth Pastor/Worship Leader
Part-Time position (approximately 25 hours/week)
New Community Christian Center
Small community and rich history in the Church
Located about 30 miles from downtown Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: A person who...
- Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life
- Is gifted and is called to youth ministry, loves young people, and has a passion for evangelism and discipleship, both personally and at the ministry level
- Is an engaging teacher, with a strong Biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with the St. Luke EFC statement of faith
- Possesses at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field or is a student pursuing a related degree
- Has a background consisting of successful senior/junior high youth ministry work experience (volunteer or paid)
- Is skilled at administrating and directing activities and programs ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff
- Is a self motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for
- Has a passion for praising and worshiping God through music
- Possesses an appreciation for contemporary and traditional styles of worship
- Demonstrates good leadership, organizational, team building skills and social ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff
- Has a knowledge of basic music fundamentals
- Has a clear ability to lead with our praise band (piano/keyboard, guitar or vocal ability preferred)
- Create, plan, and direct a youth ministry program for Jr. and Sr. High students
- Lead worship services
Salary to be determined according to experience and training. Two weeks of paid vacation will be provided.
This staff member will report to the Senior Pastor and the Spiritual Coordination Council in regard to youth pastor & worship roles and to the CCC Board re: CCC responsibilities.
Linda Dorsch, Office Manager 816-240-2312
E-mail at email@example.com.
Click here to download full position description.
Posted on Fri, July 25, 2014
by Jesse Fullan filed under