Download & Watch EmmausOnline Lectures on iTunes U:
- Make sure the latest version of iTunes is installed on your computer. If it is installed go to the next step. If it is not installed visit www.itunes.com and download the free software. After you have downloaded it be sure to install it.
- Click on the "Download on iTunes" button above; this will load iTunes and take you to EmmausOnline on iTunes U.
- Once iTunes loads, scroll down to the section entitled "Courses" and select the "See All" link.
- Choose the course you want to download by clicking the icon for that course. You will be presented with a list of each lecture in the course. Select the "Free" button on the right hand side to download an individual lecture.
- To watch a video after it has been downloaded. locate the file in the iTunes U section of your iTunes Library, select it, then click the play button.
Have an iPhone? Click here to go to EmmausOnline!