Director of Worship Arts at Community E-Free Church in Platteville, WI
Purpose: The CEFC Director of Worship Arts will work alongside the Senior Pastor and staff in administering and carrying out the vision for the worship ministry at CEFC. The Director of Worship Arts should be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ and be committed to expressing that devotion through heart-felt worship consistent with the Evangelical tradition.
Part-Time, Hourly, Benefits Exempt
Expected 12-14 hours a week
Rate: $12-16 per hour
Reports To: Senior Pastor while working closely with Church Administrator and other staff
- Agreement with CEFC Statement of Faith and willing to pursue membership at CEFC
- Demonstrated character that reflects maturity and a broad understanding of the call as a Christ follower
- Demonstrated musical skill and knowledge of Christian worship music
- Experience in leading musicians and vocalists
- Demonstrated faithfulness and teachability
- Demonstrated willingness to be a team player
- Be an encourager with a marked aptitude of flexibility
- Possess communication skills and environmental awareness
- Proven success at multi-tasking, time management, and organization
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to work with and maintain positive, loyal relationships with those inside and outside the church
- Design and execute quality, engaging, coherent worship services.
- Encourage and implement worship that is reflective of the CEFC ethos and the community and context we represent.
- Lead the administration of Planning Center Online and oversee scheduling of musicians and vocalists.
- Participate in the promotion of the church vision.
- Oversee leading worship for Sunday and special services including personally leading on a consistent basis.
- Organize and schedule teams of volunteer musicians and vocalists.
- Recruit and oversee a plan of assessment and implementation of new participants.
- Lead volunteers to grow in both musical and spiritual leadership of the congregation.
- Encourage and facilitate participation of all ages in worship services.
- Coordinate rehearsal times and help implement a strategic plan of development of pre-Sunday rehearsals.
- Oversee the audio visual technical aspects of Sunday morning services.
- Oversee and delegate setup and tear-down of worship space in conjunction with Senior Pastor and custodial staff.
- Communicate clearly with production team regarding needs during the service.
- Have a working knowledge of all technical equipment and components.
- Maintain all equipment, regularly update Pro Presenter slides for weekly worship services.
- Review job description
- Request an application
- Submit application along with a cover letter and resume
- Search team will interview qualified candidates
- Process will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired
Please submit your application, letter of interest and resume to:
Pastor Eric Erickson
Community Evangelical Free Church
300 Pioneer Road East
PO Box 648
Platteville, WI 53818
Posted on Mon, February 9, 2015
by Emmaus Bible College filed under