The primary focus of this new position is developing the heart of our vision – building families. The Family Ministry Pastor will be responsible for helping develop our family ministry philosophy and strategy, helping align our ministries with that strategy, and providing oversight and training to leaders in those ministries. It will include planning, recruiting, and teaching. It will also include some preaching and assisting the senior pastor with other duties as requested. He will be directly responsible to the Senior Pastor and work under his direction. The candidate can expect strong support from the Senior Pastor and Elders.
The Associate Pastor of Family Ministries will be responsible for:
- Helping develop a family ministry philosophy and strategy that is based on sound Biblical principles, and coordinates the focus of our children's, youth, and adult ministries to work alongside parents for the spiritual development of their children
- Helping ministry leaders develop programs to help parents, and the church, disciple children and students, and reach families outside the church
- Giving support and oversight to youth, children’s, and adult ministry leaders as it pertains to the family ministry strategy
- Recruiting and training leaders in family related ministries
- A bachelor's degree is preferred, Biblical training is a strong plus
- The preferred candidate is married and has a minimum 5 years of experience in pastoral ministry
- The candidate will need to demonstrate established:
- Christian character and integrity in personal life and family
- Strong support from spouse and family
- Competency in ministry - including planning and organizing, recruiting, delegating, supervising, teaching, and personal discipleship.
- Strong relational skills and ability to inspire others toward Christian commitment
Monroe Bible Church is an independent evangelical church established in 1967 and located in Monroe, Wisconsin. Monroe has a population of 10,800, is the county seat and home to county government, a hospital and clinic, and a technical college. Small businesses, farming, cheese factories, and moderate industry, characterize the area.
This is a fulltime position with salary and benefits commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications.
Inquiries may be directed to:
Monroe Bible Church
2613 8th Ave
Posted on Mon, December 12, 2016
by Nathan Phelan filed under