Associate Pastor at Monroe Bible Church in Monroe, WI
This is a new position that will focus primarily on developing leaders of ministry rather than leading in particular ministries. It will include teaching, coaching, preaching upon request, and assisting the senior pastor with other duties. The candidate can expect strong support from the senior pastor and elders.
Responsible for oversight of the Jr. & Sr. High youth ministries through:
- Recruiting and training leaders
- Establishing sound biblical instruction by modeling, coaching and supervision
- Development of a program that disciples students and reaches students outside the church
Responsible for oversight of children's, family, and discipleship ministries through:
- Giving support, oversight, and direction to Sunday School, Awana, and V.B. S. ministry leaders
- Helping develop a church philosophy of ministry to strengthen families
- Providing ongoing training of Life Group leaders
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, Biblical training is a strong plus
- The preferred candidate is married and has a minimum 5 years of experience in pastoral ministry
- The candidate will need to demonstrate established:
- Christian character and integrity in personal life and family
- Competency in ministry - including teaching, personal discipling, recruiting, delegating, supervising, and organizing.
- Strong relational skills and ability to inspire others toward Christian commitment
This is a fulltime position with salary and benefits commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications.
Inquiries may be directed to:
Monroe Bible Church
2613 8 th Ave
Posted on Tue, June 14, 2016
by Nathan Phelan filed under