August 18, 2016 | (For immediate release)
Emmaus Bible College (Dubuque, Iowa) is saddened to hear of the closure of Crossroads College, an ABHE school in our athletic conference. As an ABHE- and regionally-accredited institution, Emmaus Bible College welcomes all incoming and current Crossroads College students in good standing to apply for expedited admission to Emmaus Bible College for fall 2016 with the accompanying benefits:
- Emmaus Bible College will meet your Crossroads net price after federal grants/loans
- Waived application fee and accelerated application processing
- Acceptance of all credit hours earned at Crossroads toward an Emmaus degree
- Waived requirement that 50% of your program be completed at Emmaus
Emmaus offers many of the same academics you may be pursuing at Crossroads including:
- Biblical Studies
- Counseling Psychology
- Youth Ministries
- Missions/Intercultural Studies
Other major options at Emmaus include:
- Computer Science/Computer Information Systems
- Applied Mathematics
- Camp Ministries
- Elementary, Secondary, and ESL Education (approved for licensure by the State of Iowa)
- Cooperative programs in Nursing, Cross-cultural Nursing, and Pre-Professional Health Sciences
At Emmaus Bible College, you don’t have to choose between a highly marketable professional program and a transformational encounter with God’s Word. This is relevant because the workforce, our churches and communities need more than just college graduates. They need moral, ethical professionals who lead by serving and excel by honoring Christ in their careers. Our carefully balanced programs deliver both outcomes at the same time, providing outstanding value for our students in a competitive college marketplace.
Located in beautiful, historic Dubuque, Iowa, Emmaus is situated along America’s River and provides students with access to boutique shopping, tasty restaurants, diverse recreational opportunities and many scenic vistas. Just three hours south of Rochester, Dubuque is close to home for many Crossroads students.
Interested students should contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-588-8000 x1320. We are committed to working with all Crossroads College students as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure a smooth transition to Emmaus.
Posted on Fri, August 19, 2016
by Jesse Fullan